Friday 21 November 2008

Labour justify more borrowing

Firstly I wonder if I should now drop the New Labour and go back to just Labour as they seem to be going back that way now with their economic judgement.

Anyway - listening to various government ministers over the last few days I wonder on the wisdom of some of their Tory attacks.

It seems every time they are asked about the extra borrowing that is going to be undertaken to fund their tax bribes, the government ministers refer to Tory plans within a few words of their reply.

The gist seems to be that the Tories are going to do nothing and that will condemn millions to be unemployed. This gives the suggestion that the Labour plans will stop a rise in unemployment.

At the moment I can only see increasing unemployment all around, so I wonder how we are to judge the government plans.

No comments: